NOXPUMP™ is a dietary supplement designed for athletes seeking to maximize their psychological, cardiovascular & muscular performance during training.
DORIAN YATES is a former 6x Mr. Olympia, respected around the world for his knowledge of training and nutrition. Dorian’s authentic, uncompromising personality style, and philosophies forever changed the sport of bodybuilding.
“NOXPUMP™ was developed by my scientific panel of PhDs, nutritionists and technical consultants. I supervised the entire process to ensure that it stimulates you with greater energy, motivation, strength, power, endurance and muscle pumps during training than would otherwise be possible. NOXPUMP™ is the single most powerful pre-training formula you will ever try. I drink it before every workout, as does every athlete I train.”
NOXPUMP™ has been configured with carefully tested compounds such as geranamine, hordenine, n-acetyl-tyrosine, octopamine and controlled-release caffeine to support rapid and sustained increases in training energy, motivation and aggression with no post-training “crash”. Glucono delta-lactone and BCAA increase whole-body glucose and amino acid nitrogen levels. Theobromine and analogs of arginine, citrulline and carnitine support nitric oxide (NOX), vasodilation, blood flow, oxygen availability, testosterone (androgen) action and ATP resynthesis. They also protect muscle and nerve tissue from damage and otherwise maximize muscle anabolic potential during training.
- 30 Serving Sachets (Fruit Punch Powder)
NOXPUMP™ contains caffeine and adrenergic amines such as geranamine. It is not intended for use by persons under age 18.
Do not use if you:
- are pregnant, nursing or trying to become pregnant
- have a medical condition including but not limited to heart, liver, kidney, or thyroid disease, psychiatric or epileptic disorders, difficulty urinating, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac arrhythmia, recurrent headaches, enlarged prostate or glaucoma
- are unaware of your current health status
- are taking any prescription or non-prescription medication including but not limited to MAO inhibitors, anti-depressants, aspirin or non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- are prone to overheating or dehydration.
- Do not consume with other products containing caffeine (e.g. coffee, tea, soda) or geranamine, or products containing phenylephrine, ephedrine, pseudoephedrine or other stimulants.
- Do not exceed recommended dose of 1 packet daily.
- After 8 weeks of use, take 1 week off before resuming use.
- Discontinue at least 2 weeks prior to surgery or if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache or shortness of breath.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
*The statements on this label have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, prevent, cure, or treat any diseases.